Jul 1, 2007

Portable is Good

I remember owning one of those Frisbee shaped portable CD players in the distant past. It was great in a primitive portable technology way. It was too big, you could not move a muscle while a song was playing, and you had to have three jobs just to keep it in batteries every week.
But, with the advent of digital music and video players I have never looked back, until now. This is the attractively named TF-DVD7333 V-Zon from Coby. It’s Swivel Screen turns 180 degree and designed to play my DVDs, CDs and MP3. The 7" TFT LCD is cute and it has the all important shockproof technology built in. It comes with a rechargeable battery that will last 6 hours. When the price is right and the device is portable the deal is feasible.
The friend next stationed is common to all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice bit of info about the portable DVD player...I am a great fan of all kinds of wireless/portable technology. WiFi, Bluetooth, Sony PSP, Apple IPod etc. These gadgets will eventually become extremely popular and therefore affordable for all.

Great job Sunny, thanks for telling me about this cool tech toy. I will deinitely watch out for it. Cheers.