Dec 22, 2006

Back to School


Visiting St.John the Evangilist High School after ages was obviously a big feeling. I am proud to say that I am proud to be a part of it. I have done my primary and secondary schooling from here(a beautiful journey of 13 years), thus having a emotional feeling towards it. Experiencing the quality, which still looks unchanged I can easily say that this school is known to churn out excellent students. Few upgrades that I saw, while a recent visit for a recommendation letter from school. Reconstruction of the old primary school, it is also developed with a television set in every class.This is a tv set of the Vice-Principal's office. It looks good with everything furbished. More prominently it has never compromised with its assiduous efforts towrds its every representative and name.  Even today i was asked for permission to enter the teachers room. It was lovely to see all the gods around, without their blessings and their auspicious presence I couldn't had achieved things in my life. I hope to see this school reaching its deserved heights when i get my child here for an interview.

2 comments:

VINITA RODRIGUES said...

i ws thinking the same thing
if ever im still staying here and however bad our ssc board is i will take admission for my kid in the very school tht ive studied in
im proud of my school

DakuJoker said...

well seriously when i was @ john's i never thought it would be so difficult to forget it..
but you know i miss bakra a lot
arshad dint want him to go like this... he still alive for me coz i still cant think that he is gone... man he was so nice..
Tears come into mah eyes...
may his soul R.I.P